Unlike most brands Tata Value Homes does not wait for a day to contribute for the wellness of the nature. It organised various environment awareness drives throughout the year to guarantee that every one of its representatives, their families and accomplices were focused on protection of the earth. Already many drives such as Anti plastic drive, Tree Plantation Drive, Beach cleaning drive have been done.
Tata Value Home aims to abate climate change with a sense of shared responsibility and has started tracking its own carbon footprint in order to reduce carbon emissions. Tata Value Homes have pioneered the concept of sustainable living with development of green homes since it’s revival in 2007. Over the past year, they have engaged in various cleanliness drives as well in order to beautify the outdoors.
Tata Value Home urges us to get outdoors and connect with nature to appreciate its beauty and to think about how we are part of nature and how intimately we depend on it.
Tata Value Homes has always been a supporter of connecting people to nature by providinggreener, cleaner projects. Many of the completed and upcoming projects by Tata Value Homes have gardens, natural energy sources, proper waste disposal system for cleaner environment and air.
Over the past year, they have engaged in various cleanliness drives as well in order to beautify the outdoors. Some of these drives are:
1. They had conducted the Juhu Beach clean drive on 2nd Oct
2. Tree Plantation drive was held on 22.10.2016 at Bhama Askhed dam in Khed
3. Anti Plastic Drive at Ghoradeshwar Temple-Ghorwadi drive was held on 11th Feb
4. Tree Planting drive was held on7th Jan at Vaderahalli, Bangalore
5. Anti plastic Drive was held at Bhandara Dongar on 27th August
6. Beach cleaning drive at Kelva Beach from on 26.03.2017
7. Tree Plantation drive was held at Boisar on 1st July 2016.
And many more drives were held during the course of a year to make earth a better place to live.